Want to Serve with us in JAMAICA?
We would greatly appreciate your help, whether you wish to be a part of an outreach team for a week, or if you want to volunteer for a month or more. We can put your gifts and strengths to use.
email Paul and Michelle to ask questions and start planning: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Outreach Trips can now be planned for 2019. If you want to put a group together of church friends, neighbors, co-workers or family, come on down! There are so many projects and ministries you can plug into:
- Building a small home for a vulnerable family
- Taking on maintenance projects or needs (even laundry or help with cleaning) at local childrens homes
- Working with our students on specific skills, techniques or certain business/life lessons
- Helping with local kids programming like AWANA, homework tutoring, dance classes, sports camps etc.
- Assisting with Church renovations at Baylife
- Visiting patients at the Infirmary
- Getting into the community to visit with people, invite them to various programs (sewing lessons, Bible study etc.) and offer prayer when appropriate
- (Eventually) Getting housing areas and a store-front set up for New Life Skills Centre
Volunteer Interns/Staff are wanted to help with the overall operations of the ministry. Serve for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or serve on our staff for a year or more.
- Woodshop instructors/supervisors (or other skill/trade)
- Mentors to lead devotions and the group time discussions and one-on-ones
- Reading or Math teachers
- Homeschool help for the missionary family
- Administrative help (planning, office organization, social media and fund-raising)
- Outreach Team Leaders (building houses or coordinating other projects & collaborations)
- Host Parents/Family to be on-site for students and teams
- (Eventually) Workers for the store/coffeeshop